Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
Cookies & monitoring
Monitoring is important for your consumers to understand what information you are collecting from visits. It is important that you stress the reasons why you are monitoring this traffic. Remember to mention any 3rd party services you are using that may collect cookies also, such as Google Analytics.
· Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
· Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
· Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
· Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
· The IP address of your computer.
· The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
· To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
· To see our most popular sources of business.